Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Hi!

First day of my first blog. I have enjoyed reading so many other teacher's blogs that I thought I might start my own. This is my third year teaching and I'm lovin' it! Spending time with the kids, being creative with my lessons and watching those light bulbs come on is the best part of the job! Grading papers, writing lesson plans, RtI and Observations-Not So Much. I teach second graders in the beautiful state of Florida. I LOVE GOING TO THE BEACH and I would live there if I could. Sad to say, it's not a possibility unless I win the lottery and Wile E. Coyote has a better chance of getting that road runner then I have of winning the lottery.
I like coming up with fun creative activities for my students (if it's fun to teach, then the students will have more fun learning it).  I will post some of my activities in the coming weeks.
Thanks for stopping by and please come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment